Every fall and spring it is a good idea to hire an HVAC company to inspect and perform maintenance on your heating and central air systems.
A majority of mechanical failures can be eliminated by regular maintenance.
The purpose of preventative maintenance is to keep your units efficient and effective all season long with no unexpected malfunctions while ensuring that they operate at peak efficiency.
Total Care Maintenance Membership
- Yearly Full Service Maintenance on 1 furnace and 1 AC (can be done at the same time)
- Filters Included (common sizes only)
- 20-Point Safety Inspection Annually (performed at time of system maintenance)
- 24/7 Emergency Services (no after hours charge)
- Reduced Service Fee $49 (regular $99)
- Guaranteed demand service within 24 hours
- Extended Hours of Operation: 6am to 12am (Non-Club 7am to 7pm)
- 2 Year warranty on all repairs (Non-Club 1 Year)
- 3 Year Extended Labor Warranty on Basic Systems (Non-Club 1 year)
- 15% discount on all Parts & Service (excluding service fee and replacement systems)
- $500 credit towards system replacements ($250 per system)